- New experiences
- Chance to win real cash
- Multipliers of up to x1,000,000
- Free bets, rain promo and tournaments
- Live online chat where you can talk to other players
- Lack of sophisticated bonus features
- Simplistic gameplay
- Basic design
Apart from traditional slots, table games and live dealers, you might try less conventional types of online casino entertainment — such as the crash game Aviator. The Aviator gambling game has a very simple design, but its gameplay is incredibly fascinating. On this page, you’ll discover all the essential information about the Aviator game online. We’ll tell you about its rules, the minimum and maximum sums of bets and strategies to boost your odds to win. You’ll fall in love with the Aviator casino game!
Aviator Game Rules
Aviator’s RTP is 97%. An RTP of a slot is characterized as high if it reaches 96%. The volatility is low to medium.
Unlike a conventional slot, Aviator lacks reels, rows, symbols and paylines. A graph goes upwards, indicating the route of a flying plane. At a random moment, the plane will crash. It’s impossible to predict when it will happen. The higher the plane, the larger the coefficient for your bet.
Cash out whenever you wish. If you do so prematurely, the sum of your prize will be modest. Alternatively, the plane might crash, and you’ll lose the whole sum of your bet.
The system accepts bets within the range of 0.01 and 100. You may place two bets at a time, so the maximum sum will be 200. The interface of the game supports quick bets that range from 1 to 10.
The highest possible coefficient is x1,000,000. In reality, the sum of the potential prize is unlikely to grow that big. The lowest possible coefficient is x1. If you cash out during the first seconds of the gaming session, you won’t lose money if you quit before the crash.
Aviator was built on a random number generator. Players can check the records of the previous rounds to see that the system always plays fair.
Aviator Gameplay and Features
When playing Aviator, you can benefit from the following features:
- In-game chat. Feel free to talk to other players to share experiences and emotions.
- Live statistics. The leaderboard displays the largest prizes and coefficients within fixed time periods (the last 24 hours, week or month).
- Free bets. This feature allows you to place a bet without spending your own money. Winners can withdraw their cash prizes as usual.
- Live bets. The interface of the game displays all the bets by all participants.
- Rain promo. Free bets are unexpectedly added to the chat to be grabbed in one click.
- Tournaments. During a tournament, the most active participants receive bonus points. Those who manage to accumulate the highest number of points will get rewards.
The game can boast state-of-the-art mechanics that keep players excited for hours.
Spribe is a small casino software developer that was founded in 2018. It has a highly talented and experienced team. The same year, Spribe entered the official partnership with Adjarabet, the biggest Georgian online casino. The next year, the company released Aviator, its flagship title. Soon, the brand launched P2P games, the first batch of Turbo games and poker. Spribe has received licenses from the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, the HM Government of Gibraltar and the authorities of 15 other countries.
What Is Crash Game and How Does It Work?
Crash games are based on a simple principle:
- A line is going upwards on a graph, multiplying your bet
- You cash out manually or automatically
- At a random moment, the line crashes
- If you haven’t cashed out before the crash, you lose your bet — alternatively, you keep your winnings
Such games differ primarily in their visuals. It can be a plane that crashes, a tank, or car or any other moving object. This type of entertainment is based on the Random Number Generator (RNG), so it’s impossible to predict the crash.
Only selected gambling platforms feature this kind of game. It’s a relatively new variety of entertainment. It is built predominantly by smaller-scale providers and not industry giants. It’s a niche category of games that crypto enthusiasts adore. Predicting the crash resembles investing in cryptocurrencies and other highly volatile assets.
Aviator Casino Game Tips
To boost your odds to win, you can:
- Train in the demo mode first, without putting real money at stake.
- Study your competitors. Check the sums of the bets made by other participants and their coefficients at the moment of cashing out.
- Enable the Auto-Cashout function. In the lower part of the screen, you can set the limit for the maximum coefficient. As the plane reaches this multiplier, you’ll cash out automatically, without pushing the button manually. You’ll avoid excessive risks but will fail to enjoy the maximum adrenaline level.
- Place large bets with small coefficients. If you cash out early, you’ll still win extra money.
Imagine that you bet 10 coins. The initial coefficient is x1. You cash out when the multiplier reaches x1.5 and win 15 coins. Then, bet 20 coins. By cashing out with an x1.5 coefficient, you’ll be credited 30 coins. An alternative method for winning 30 coins is putting 5 coins at stake and waiting for the multiplier to become x6. The variant with 5 coins involves greater risks of the crash.
Free Play Aviator
Aviator by Spribe is a relatively new online casino game that differs drastically from the conventional slots, live dealers and table games. It’s a crash game where your goal is to cash out before the plane falls down. The higher the multiplier when you cash out, the more generous your prize. Players adore Aviator for its simple and adrenaline-fueled gameplay. This title brings diversity to entertainment catalogues of online casinos.