On this page, you’ll find a basic guide on how to play Live Baccarat in an online casino. All you need to have is a computer or mobile device that is connected to the Internet and some cash that you can afford to spend. The rules of the Baccarat online game are genuinely simple. The outcome depends on luck, so you won’t need to make a serious intellectual effort. In this text, we’ll talk about the most popular varieties of Baccarat and share smart tips on increasing your odds to win. We’ll explain how to choose a top-notch online casino with Live Baccarat and publish an impartial rating of the best gambling platforms. Also, we’ll compare Live Baccarat with Online Baccarat and will give answers to frequently asked questions. After reading this article, you should be able to make the most of your online Baccarat Live Dealer sessions!
How We Choose the Best Online Casino with Live Baccarat for you?
When choosing the top online casinos that we recommend to our readers, we rely on a set of essential criteria.
Secure and Safe
It makes sense to gamble only in licensed casinos that cater legally to your territory. Ideally, the gambling platform should collaborate with international organizations that carry out independent audits, such as ECOGRA. You can be sure that all games in licensed casinos operate according to their initial algorithms and all players have equal odds to win. Licensed platforms encrypt their customers’ private data with SSL certificates and keep it 100% confidential. The casino will transfer the cash prize to you as quickly as possible when you win. We always recommend to our clients those platforms that we have tried ourselves. We can guarantee that they play fair and fully comply with the industry standards. You’ll enjoy every minute of your gambling sessions!
In a good casino, the support team should be ready to attend to clients 24/7. Support managers should be available through different communication channels: email, phone, live chat, a fill-in form on the casino site, messengers and social networks. Ideally, there should be a toll-free number for calls. The support team should process all queries within a maximum of a few hours. In the live chat, you should be able to receive an instant reply. Some casinos integrate chatbots while others let human professionals attend to customers. You can be sure that all the casinos from our ratings provide excellent client support. Their moderators are polite, friendly, speak fluent English and know their job inside out.
Online casinos usually accept credit and debit cards, e-wallets, bank transfers, prepaid vouchers and cryptocurrencies. Some might also accept cash. For each payment method, the are deposit and withdrawal limits. Deposits should be instant or nearly instant regardless of the payment method. Withdrawals can’t be instant even in the best casinos because the administration needs some time to confirm each request. The easiest way of accelerating withdrawals is to increase your rank in the VIP program. Once the casino administration confirms your withdrawal, the payment system needs to process the transaction. Casinos that we include in our ratings process financial operations as quickly as possible and take a very small commission for that or no commission at all. And of course, they offer a large selection of payment methods.
The bonus program is one of the most important competitive edges of any online casino. Typically, all new clients receive a welcome gift. It might consist of free spins to a popular slot and an increase of the player’s first deposit. On some platforms, the welcome bonus might refer not to one but several consecutive deposits. Each person has a right to receive the welcome gift only once. Plus, gamblers can benefit from reload bonuses, lotteries and birthday gifts. Besides, many casinos feature multi-level VIP programs. When choosing gambling platforms for our ratings, we make sure that they offer diverse and generous bonuses to their clients. These offers should enable you to cut down your expenses and increase your odds to win.
Nearly all casinos today have mobile versions. This can be either a mobile-optimized site or a mobile app. Some gambling platforms have both the site and the app. Mobile versions of online casinos nicely adapt to compact displays of smartphones and tablets. You should be able to launch them on nearly any modern device, regardless of its brand and operating system. You should be able to play the same games and use the same payment methods and benefit from the same bonuses as on the desktop. If we recommend a certain casino to our readers, it means we have tried to play there both from a stationary computer and a mobile device. We can confirm that each gambling platform from our ratings is perfectly compatible with the mobile format.
Basic Rules for Playing Live Baccarat
Baccarat is a game of chance.
- Before the cards are dealt, you place a bet trying to predict who wins: the banker or the player. A tie is also possible.
- The banker and the player get two cards each. Each card has a certain value. The person who gets nine points or as close to this number as possible wins. The method of calculating the points might differ depending on the variety of the game.
- The player and the banker might be able to get a third card. The exact rules of drawing that additional card depend on the variety of the game.
If you have placed your bet on the banker (or player) and they win, you get cash.
Variations of Live Dealer Baccarat
Baccarat can be available in several variations that differ by their rules. Below, you’ll find brief characteristics of the most popular variations that you can come across in nearly any online casino.
This variation of Baccarat has three characteristic features. First, the player has a right to stand or to draw when they get a hand with a value of 5. Second, the banker can decide whether or not to draw an extra card. Third, the banker is funded by the casino.
This one is also known as Small Baccarat. Today, it is especially popular in Asia. Mini Baccarat is characterized by lower stakes. The player doesn’t get to pick up the cards. This game can be considered as a variation of Punto Banco that is more popular and involves higher stakes.
This is the most popular variation of Baccarat in online casinos. If the name of the game is simply “Baccarat,” most likely, it’s Punto Banco. The casino banks the game at all times and commits to playing out both hands according to fixed drawing rules. The player doesn’t make drawing choices.
Live vs. Online Baccarat
|Live Baccarat||Online Baccarat|
|Pros||✔️Live Baccarat has all the advantages of Online Baccarat|
✔️You get an illusion of gambling in a posh brick-and-mortar casino
✔️You enjoy the virtual company of a young charming dealer
|✔️The rules of the game are simple|
✔️You get a chance to win real money
✔️You can play the game without downloading any software
✔️Your Internet connection doesn’t need to be very quick and stable
✔️You might be able to try the game in free trial mode
|Cons||✖️Because of the presence of the dealer, you can’t focus 100% on cards|
✖️You would hardly be able to try the game in free trial mode
|✖️You might miss the vivid emotions that you experience thanks to the dealer|
Which Software Provide Live Dealer Baccarat for Online Casinos?
Live Dealer Baccarat for Mobile Devices
The popularity of mobile gambling is increasing every year. You should be able to play Live Dealer Baccarat from your smartphone or tablet regardless of its brand and operating system. All you need to do is to download the casino app or open the casino website in your mobile browser.
Playing Tips for Live Dealer Baccarat
To maximize your odds to win and to enjoy your gambling sessions to the max, you might want to stick to the following recommendations:
- Make sure your Internet connection is fast and stable enough. It’s a vital prerequisite for playing any type of live dealer game. If you play from a mobile device, you might prefer downloading a casino app rather than gambling from your mobile browser. Apps tend to be slightly less sensitive to the quality of your Internet connection.
- Play only those varieties of Baccarat whole rules you know and remember well. If you lose because you thought you were playing a different variety of game, the casino won’t compensate for your losses.
- Try to choose the game with the lowest house edge. This term denotes the ratio of funds that the casino leaves for itself. That part of funds that the gambling platform distributes among its clients is known as the RTP (return to player). The higher the RTP, the better for you.
- Avoid the tie bet. On average, a tie can take place in less than 10% of all cases. If you place your bet on a tie, you’ll be likely to lose your money with 90% certainty.
- Don’t waste your time and efforts on counting cards. This strategy might work in brick-and-mortar casinos but not online. The gambler tries to remember which cards were already used and which were not. If the staff of an offline casino notices that someone is counting cards, they might ask this person to leave (and probably never come back). But when you gamble online, the number of cards and decks is unlimited, so counting doesn’t make sense.
- Set your limits. Before you start gambling, you should decide how much time and funds you can afford to devote to this type of entertainment per month and week. Many casinos allow their clients to set time and expenditure limits in their user profiles. Others ask new users to set mandatory limits upon registration. If your casino doesn’t offer such an opportunity, you should control your expenses yourself.
- Gamble when you’re in a good mood. It should be easier for you to control yourself and you’ll appreciate every moment you spend in the online casino.
It doesn’t make sense to build any winning strategies in Baccarat because the outcome of this game depends on luck. On the Internet, you might come across dubious suggestions: for instance, some “experts” might say that you should bet on the player and not the banker. In fact, the banker and the player have equal odds to win. Just relax, enjoy the game and wait until fortune favors you!