It has long been possible to play online roulette on the Internet. Live casinos are becoming increasingly popular and offer a real casino gaming environment through a live video connection. One of the most popular board games in live casinos is roulette. The game of roulette is exciting and gives you the opportunity to monitor table events. Most live casinos allow you to chat with the dealership and other players behind the table. In this article, we will talk about roulette. Roulette is one of the most popular and also the most famous casino games. This game also has the simplest design among all casino games. The components of this game are a circular screen and a ball. We must say that the game of roulette has different versions, and you can participate in this game online and live on betting sites. Further, we will tell you about different types of roulette and how you can choose the best online casino for playing roulette.
IN DEPOSIT BONUSES AND 600 FREE SPINS
Get your first 100 Free Spins on Super Joker.
What is the Process of Playing Live Dealer Roulette?
As mentioned at the beginning, roulette is one of the oldest casino games in the world. This game has a lot of fans and is known as one of the symbols of casinos. In roulette, you can have a high chance of winning, but only if you know which houses to bet on. In the following, we will talk completely about how to play roulette, as well as the betting tips in this game.
In this game, you try your luck on one of the houses on the game screen. This circular circle is divided into houses in different colors and numbers. You try your luck on one of the houses (or a number of circle houses). The dealer turns the game board and rackets the ball in the opposite direction of the screen; the house on which the ball stands determines the winner.
To bet on roulette, you must place your token on the houses you want. On roulette sites, after you enter the bet amount, you will receive the same amount of chips as you paid and you can start the game. After registering the bet, you click on the spin or start option. Then the roulette wheel will move and the result of the game will be determined.
Due to the popularity of this game, betting sites decided to add this game to their casino games. Many users around the world play this game and can make an excellent profit from this game. It should be noted that currently, gamblers can enjoy this game in both online and live formats. In live format, players can feel the atmosphere of real casinos and make money.
Live Roulette vs Online Roulette
Here you can see some of the pros and cons of playing in live and online formats.
✅ The best reason to play live roulette is that it is the closest version to real roulette.
✅ You can choose your favorite dealer and table. By doing this, you will experience an atmosphere according to your taste and the game will be more enjoyable for you.
✅ You can enjoy live roulette from anywhere and online anytime.
✅ Players can chat live with dealers and other players.
✅ By the use of technologies such as cutting-edge technology, playing live roulette is safe.
✅ Also, users can enjoy live promotions and rewards.
❌ You cannot change the speed of the game. It can be slow.
❌ Because of living gambling, there are chances for technical issues or errors
❌ It is more expensive than other formats.
✅ You can play it from anywhere. Home, cafe, etc.
✅ Currently, you can customize many items in online roulette games.
✅ There are more games that are available in the online format.
✅ The easy path to earning more bonuses and promotions.
✅ Players can place bets on the outcome of spins rather than on the cards dealt.
✅ Possibility to get a loyalty bonus.
❌ Possibility and opportunity for scam and vulnerability
❌ No matter how graphically advanced online roulettes are, they have a long way to go to achieve a true experience.
❌ Auto-roulettes aren’t a great choice for those who want some flexibility in deciding how they will bet.
How to Choose the Best Live Roulette Casino?
To choose the best live casino for playing roulette games, you should check the main characteristics that the casino should have and some services that it should provide. Following are some of the primary and necessary features in this regard:
- Scope of games: The number of tables with real dealers often does not exceed ten models. Make sure there are the right games for you. Also, casinos should provide different types of roulette games.
- The possibility to play in online or live format can be another important feature.
- Limitations: A casino must have tables with appropriate bet limits. Some limitations and rules will clear games for players.
- Language: It is always easier for players to talk to their language dealers. Keep in mind that many casinos have regional studios that focus on residents of specific countries.
- Free mode: Many people need the opportunity to try out games ( especially roulette) in demos. If there is no such option, make sure you can at least watch the game without betting.
- User Interface Features: Are you satisfied with the software design? Are the necessary settings available? Is it possible to chat online with dealers and other players? Do games run fast? Is there an app? Ideally, the software should meet all your needs.
- Mobile version: Online gambling is taking over smartphones. If you want to access your favorite games anywhere, look for live casinos with a user-friendly interface for smartphones.
- Availability of different types of payment methods in both withdrawal and deposit processes.
- Having a legitimate license
- Bonuses: Special promotions for live casino customers are available on online portals. Users should not be unaware of such bonuses.
- Another important feature is the availability of 24/7 support and customer service.
Classification of Live Dealer Roulette
Did you know there are different types of roulette to play? Whether you enjoy free roulette or high-stakes games, there are many options if you enjoy roulette. You can play roulette anywhere and anytime on your desktop or mobile device. Online and live casinos also provide more fun to come and play roulette with attractive rewards and loyalty rewards for loyal players. The game flourished in the 18th century, but there are not as many changes to this game as there have been in other casino games for some time. There are slight differences between the types of roulette, but these differences have a significant impact on the casino’s advantage. From the player’s point of view, it is better to choose the option that has the lowest edge of the house, as this will increase your chances of winning. Hence, you should be aware of the different types of roulette games and their house edge before playing this game. Following are some of the most traditional and important types of roulette games in live casinos.
European Live Roulette
European roulette is considered a traditional version of the game. Has 18 black numbers; 18 is a red number and one pocket is zero. The edge of the house in European roulette is 2.7%, which makes the game quite attractive to players. European roulette has a yield of 35 to 1. Because of that, the European roulette wheel is always a better choice because there is a higher chance of winning.
American Live Roulette
American roulette is almost the same as European roulette. The main difference is in the roulette wheel. The American roulette wheel has an extra pocket. Double 0. While the European version has 37 pockets, American roulette has 38 pockets. This also increases the house edge from 2.7% to 5.26%. Although it may not seem important, the extra pocket directly affects your chances of winning. American roulette has similar odds: 35 to 1. However, the odds of winning American roulette are 1 in 38. This means that you will be winless.
French Live Roulette
French roulette was invented in the seventeenth century. This is the oldest version of the game of roulette. It became especially popular after the French Revolution. Like the European wheel, French roulette has 17 slots. The boxes consist of the numbers 37 to 1 and one zero. The squares are all the same size, so all numbers have equal chances. The zero box is green and the rest of the numbers are red or black.
Immersive Live Roulette
Immersive Roulette is a variation on the famous roulette game. This game is developed by Evolution Gaming and is in the group of live casinos. You play the game via a video connection with a studio with a real croupier. This is a completely different experience than when you play a game that is just virtual. In principle, the live connection and the fact that different camera angles are used is also the biggest difference with European roulette. There is a desktop croupier that you can interact with as a player. 14 different cameras allow you to view the table from any angle.
This type of roulette game is the fastest one. The whole round will take 25 seconds from one spin to another in such a game. It should be mentioned that this game is available online and live format and players can have access to this type of roulette game by computer, smartphone, and tablet.
This is one type of roulette bet that you can use in European roulettes, especially French ones. Such a bet will allow gamblers to receive back half of their bets in case of betting on any number except zero. Such features will help players take the risk, lose less money, and have more opportunities.
As the name might suggest, we are talking about a variation on the popular casino game of roulette. With Lightning Roulette, you just play differently than you might be used to. There is a presenter with a microphone on the screen. This presenter acts as a croupier and stands in front of a wall with boxes on it. As soon as you have placed a bet as a player, as you are used to with roulette, you can start playing. The base of Lightning Roulette resembles roulette; however, there are other ways to make a profit more quickly. For that, you take more risks while playing. The probability that you win the game and get paid is 97,1 percent. That is attractive but slightly less than with classic roulette.
Live Roulette Playing Rules
Roulette is one of the simplest and most exciting and popular casino and betting games that have simple rules. Learning to play roulette and learning how to bet is also easy. Winning this game is also very simple and the player must use his strategy to guess which of the roulette wheels houses the roulette ball stops. The elite player can leave his victory to his chance and enter the game without the strategy. Winning is not far from the mind and can happen and the player can make a lot of profit. The layout of the Roulette game is according to a table that has a board and wheels. There are 0 to 36 numbers on the page in red and black (0 is green) and several other betting options. The roulette wheel also has 37 houses from 0 to 36 in two colors, red and black. The color of the number 0 is green. The roulette wheel also has a rail in which the house marking ball will be rotated by the Dealer.
Betting in the game of roulette and the formula of the game of roulette is very simple. You can easily bet in this game by remembering the rules of roulette. In this game, two general betting modes are divided into an internal (inside) bet and an external (outside) bet. Each of these categories has several sub-categories and modes, all of which you will learn in the following. Each part and mode of betting in roulette has its winning coefficient and learning them is very important for those who want to bet on several different parts at the same time.
Internal bets are bets that a player places his token within the range of numbers and bets on one or a group of numbers in the game from 0 to 36. The player can place several chips in several different parts at the same time to increase his chances of winning.
- Straight-up bet
A straight-up bet means that the player places his token directly on one of the page numbers. In this case, the player who wins the highest odds of the game, 35 to 1.
- Split bet
A split bet is a kind of internal bet in which the player puts his token on the line between two numbers. In this case, if each of these houses wins, the player wins 17 times his bet.
- Street bet
Street bet means when a player places his token on one of the vertical columns (3 columns). When the ball stops at the home of one of these numbers, the player wins 11 times his chips.
- Corner bet
The corner bet in domestic bets is made when the player places his token at the intersection of 4 houses and covers 4 numbers. In this case, the winning player with the corner bet receives 8 times his original chip.
- Line bet
A Line bet, which is like a road bet, is made when a player places his token on three columns that contain two columns (6 in total). In this case, the winning player wins 5 times the amount of his initial bet.
- Five-number bet (for American roulette)
Five-number bet is one of the betting modes in the game of roulette that is done only in the American game. In this case, the player places his token at the intersection of the zero columns (0 and 00) and the columns of numbers 1, 2, and 3, and when one of these numbers wins, the player will win 6 times his original token.
Outside bets are bets in which the token player places his bet outside the range of numbers and on various game modes. All external bet modes are a kind of bet on a group of roulette table numbers. External bets are divided into three general categories: column bets, dozen bets, and equal money bets. These types of bets have a high chance of winning and therefore, their coefficient is lower than the domestic bet options.
- Column bet
A column bet is a condition that the player bets on one of the horizontal columns (12 numbers). In Roulette 3, 12 numbered columns must be placed on one of the areas marked with a blue box to bet on them.
- Dozen bet
The best of a dozen or 12 is the same as the bet of the column, and by betting on one of the 3 dozen games and placing the token on one of the areas marked with a blue box, you can bet on 12 of those dozen. The first dozen contains the numbers 1 to 12; the second dozen the numbers 13 to 24; and the third dozen the numbers 25 to 36.
- Even money bet
Even money bet is betting on parts of the external bet that cover half of the roulette game screen and increase the player’s chances of winning. This type of betting is divided into three categories: odd or even numbers; red or problem numbers, and the first or second half of the roulette game. Due to the high chance of winning this type of bet, the coefficient of all three categories of this type of bet is equal to the amount of the bet (coefficient 1 to 1); if the player wins this type of bet, he will receive a prize equal to the amount of the bet.
- Condition of even or odd number
When a player places his token in one of the two Odd (odd) or Even (even) boxes marked with a blue box, he bets on a set of odd or even numbers, and if he wins, it is equal to the value of the token. The bettor receives a prize.
- Red or black house bet
When the player decides to bet the color of the number on the roulette game screen (red or black), he places his token on the desired color in the area marked with the blue box in the image below, and if he wins, he will receive his amount.
- Bet two halves of the table
The roulette game board has two halves. The first half contains the numbers 1 to 18 and the second half the numbers 19 to 36. Betting on one of these two halves in roulette is possible, and the player can place this type of bet by placing his token on the boxes marked in blue. If the player wins this bet, he will receive a prize equal to the amount he has bet.
Tips: How to Increase Your Chances of Winning at Online Live Roulette
To increase your roulette chance and increase your profit in this game, follow these tips:
- Play European roulette: To start, try playing European roulette, not American. Because European roulette has only one zero and the rest of its houses are numbers from 1 to 36. But American roulette also has a zero (00) house edge, which will naturally reduce the probability of any number occurring. So it is clear that European roulette is more likely to win than American roulette as a whole.
- Before the game, see: If your concern is to increase your chances at roulette; Take two turns and watch the activity as a spectator. You will not lose any cash in this regard. You can also get the “weather” on the table. Note how fast each roulette wheel lasts, “on average, how long it takes between each spin of the wheel.” Thus; You will find out how long it takes for a thought to be bet. You will not be in a hurry to make a hurried bet. This is probably true for live roulette if it is not possible to play on the web. If you are playing video roulette; Adjust the speed and turn the wheel.
- Stay away from top betting in American betting: If you play American roulette; Make sure you avoid betting on the “Top Line” scandal. This condition numbers 0, 00, 1, Covers 2 and 3, and is paid at odds of 6-1. While any remaining share on the roulette table has a similar advantage; This condition has less encouraging returns and has almost 8 edges of a casino club. Among the available roulette tips to increase profits; This is one of the brightest pioneering stars.
- Avoid single-number bets: Avoid single-number betting. The yield of 35-1 is attractive. But there is an explanation behind it. Single Number betting rarely hits the roulette table. Actually, in most cases, these bets are losers. Is there a trick to winning roulette? Consider this and you will see that avoiding losing is the same as winning.
- Learn to bet: Understanding the different bets that are involved with all your roulette games is essential and one of the most useful roulette tips to increase profits. Understanding this roulette point makes you feel collective. In addition, certainty means taking control of the game at the roulette table. There should be no ambiguity about the type of bet, on betting or off betting. A number or combination of numbers, red or black, odd or even. Do not deviate from the phrase used. This will affect your dynamics. Know the basics.
- Never bet more than you can handle: Also try to be reasonable about the amount of the bet, and if you are not yet a professional, do not risk making a bet with very high amounts.
Live Roulette on Mobile Devices
For sure, the Internet and technological improvements have made huge changes in different spheres. Gambling and casino gaming is affected by such updates, too. Players from all around the world can currently connect to the Internet and enjoy their gambling. Yet, for more convenience of users, most of the online casinos provide their services via smartphones and mobile apps. So, players now can enjoy casino games such as roulette as easily as possible and from anywhere and at any time. On the other hand, there are so many different online platforms available that provide gamblers with casino gaming services. Knowing which casino is better or which platform can be the best choice, for sure, is important. In this regard, we make your life easier. Further, we will tell you about the best casino options to play in a live format. You just have to be sure that you have access to a stable internet connection and enjoy the game.
Live Roulette Bonuses, Loyalty Programs, and Promotions
Online casino bonuses come in many forms of feedback among players, and in most cases, players are confused about which best bonuses to choose and how to maximize the benefits offered by an online casino. While there is no standard answer to this, this article tries to disambiguate the world of bonuses and help you get the most out of every deposit and bet. All players are looking for an advantage during the game to change the win coefficients in their favor.
One way to reduce the distance is to take advantage of the bonuses and promotional benefits that a site offers to attract you to the game. In recent years, online and live casinos have become more popular than ever before, and the desire of users to use them has increased greatly. For this reason, competition in this field has reached its peak in recent years. Casino bonuses, like betting bonuses, come in many forms, the most popular of which are listed below:
- Welcome Bonus: The first offer you will probably see when entering the casino homepage is the Welcome Bonus, which is one of the most common online casino bonuses. This prize is given to players who have an initial deposit and is usually the most generous casino bonus. Welcome bonuses can be a combination of free spins, free chips, and an equivalent deposit bonus. One thing to keep in mind when viewing these bonuses is the time limit for using the bonus.
- Free spin bonus: This type of bonus is intended for slot and jackpot games and allows you several free spins depending on your charge. Sometimes these free spins are only for specific games and in other cases can be used in all games.
- Loyal users bonus: There are several bonuses given to loyal users of online casino sites. For example, betting sites are based on the months of membership, the number of contests that users participate in, the number of users they add to the site, the payments they make on the site, and in general, the actions that show a user’s loyalty to the site. There are special bonuses for encouraging and appreciating them. These bonuses are shown to a person in his account, and the loyal user will be more loyal with this knowledge.
- Bonus without deposit: Today, these types of bonuses are typically reserved for first-time players, so it is recommended that you create an account whenever you see a free spin or free chip promotion in exchange for registration. Apart from giving some information to the site, this is not a risk for you and you may succeed in winning a significant amount without depositing money. If you manage to win something, these bonuses usually have a maximum drag range that you can use. But since this is a free offer, no one has a problem with this limitation. Sometimes there are some free spin offers that are usually given to loyal players, so you should always check your balance when logging in to your account as there may be an extra amount or spin waiting for you there.
- Bonus recharge account: The re-deposit bonus is approximately equal to the welcome bonus, except that this bonus is given to players for an additional deposit. These bonuses usually have a much lower percentage than welcome bonuses, but come with a wagering requirement. The difference is that a site may offer these bonuses for the entire duration of your stay on the site. Some sites have different re-deposit bonuses at different times to try to attract players to play during off-peak hours.