Dozens of new online gambling sites open every year. Some of these new casinos online become internationally famous and set the bar high for the whole industry. If you’re looking for the best new online casinos, you might get quickly spoilt for choice! To make your life easier, we compile and share our impartial ratings of the best new casinos that legally cater to Canadian residents. With our help, you’ll be able to pick the most secure, generous and entertaining newest online casinos. Feel free to use this article to select the most amazing new online casino Canada where you’ll have good odds of hitting a big win!
Which Criteria Do We Use to Review New Online Casinos?
Before recommending any new platform to our customers, we analyze its following parameters:
- Legality. We’ll always recommend to you only licensed casinos that can legally cater to Canadian residents. They collaborate with international organizations that carry out independent audits. You can be sure that they always play fair and honestly pay out the winnings.
- Welcome bonus. It’s an industry standard today to offer a welcome bonus to all new clients of an online casino. In most cases, that would be a reload bonus and free spins to some of the top-rated slots. On certain platforms, the welcome bonus might apply not only to the first deposit but also to a few consecutive ones.
- Payout options. The best new casinos accept credit and debit cards, popular e-wallets and cryptocurrencies. They support quick and secure financial transactions. Deposits should be instant in most cases, while the withdrawal times depend on the chosen payment methods.
- Variety of games. The larger the entertainment catalog, the better! New casinos offer to their users hand-picked collections of old hits and the hottest new gems. They buy games from well-known providers that know how to impress players. Most games are equally accessible in the mobile and desktop formats.
- Customer support. An ideal support team should be ready to attend to clients 24/7 through multiple communication channels: live chat, email, phone, messengers, social networks and a fill-in form on the website. Moderators should reply to you quickly and give exhaustive and comprehensive answers to your questions. Before getting in touch with the support team, you should be able to check the FAQ or Help section of the casino and find valuable and well-structured information there.
Plus, we guarantee that any casino from any of our ratings has a stunning design and intuitive interface. Some new gambling platforms opt for unusual color schemes, while others stick to the traditional combination of a neutral background and bright accents. They look modern and make you feel an immediate desire to start placing bets
New Online Casinos or Established Casino sites?
Some customers might hesitate to sign up for new online casinos. They might not be ready to trust platforms that had no time to build a reputation for themselves. Yet if a casino has a license, it means it should be trustworthy and guarantee 100% confidentiality of its users’ private data.
To withstand fierce competition, new platforms hire top professionals and put a lot of effort into promotions. They offer very generous bonuses and deliver the highest quality of customer support. They build superb mobile apps and mobile-responsive sites that effortlessly adapt to displays of any size. They go to great lengths to convince gamblers to give them a try — and they often surpass people’s expectations.
So even if you have a favorite established casino where you place bets regularly, you might consider trying your luck at a nice new platform just for comparison. The sign-up process should take less than one minute.
Pros of playing at new casinos
- New casinos are more technologically advanced than older ones
- They can boast a more modern design
- They have excellent mobile versions and are compatible with most mobile devices
- They are usually the first to buy the newest games
- They offer more flexible payment options and better conditions of carrying out financial operations
- New casinos might offer more generous bonuses and more lucrative VIP programs
- They put a lot of effort into providing impeccable customer support
- They are ready to experiment and make pleasant surprises for their clients
Cons of playing at new casinos
- A platform that has not built a reputation for itself yet might turn out to be a scam
- Customer reviews about new platforms might be too scarce — and this is an important factor that you can rely on when choosing a casino
- If you’re already used to a certain gambling platform, it might take you some time to get accustomed to a new one
New Canadian Casinos with Bonuses
To be able to attract a large audience, new casinos tend to distribute more generous bonuses than their established competitors. Here are the most popular types of promotions that you’ll be likely to come across:
- Match up bonuses. These are also known as reload or deposit ones. You deposit a certain minimum sum on your gambling account — and you get some extra cash that you can spend on bets. To get the gift, you might need to deposit on a certain day of the week and through a specific payment system.
- No deposit bonuses. You might receive one as a gift for your birthday, win it in a tournament or get it thanks to a promo code. You won’t need to deposit to use this bonus — but you might need to deposit to withdraw cash that you have earned thanks to it. No-deposit promotions usually have higher wagering coefficients than their deposit counterparts.
- Welcome bonuses. Normally, each client has a right to get such a gift only once per person, email address, postal address and IP. Welcome promotions might be either deposit or no-deposit bonuses.
- Low wagering requirement bonuses. A low wagering coefficient is x25 or lower. This coefficient shows how much you need to win to be allowed to withdraw funds. For instance, if the sum of the bonus is CAD 100 and the wager is x20, it means you should win 100 x 20 = CAD 2,000 to be allowed to request a withdrawal.
Most new casinos have multi-leveled VIP programs for their loyal customers. The more time and funds you spend gambling for real cash, the higher your VIP status and the more exclusive perks you receive. VIP programs often involve gamification. Those players who achieve the highest tiers can rely on the assistance of personal managers, get priority access to the newest and highest-paying games and receive invitations to VIP online and offline events.
Besides, new casinos often organize tournaments. You play some of the most popular games, earn scores and become a part of the leaderboard. Once the tournament is over, those participants who have accumulated the largest number of scores will get prizes.
Banking Methods at New Casinos Sites
New Canadian online casinos normally support the following payment options:
- Credit/Debit Cards. This is probably the most popular payment method because everyone has a debit or credit card. On the flipside, withdrawals might take up to one week. Also, some cards might operate only in one direction — that is, for deposits but not withdrawals.
- E-Wallets. This is the quickest payment method and it involves small fees — but it might have rather low maximum withdrawal limits.
- Cryptocurrencies. Crypto payments might have higher maximum withdrawal limits, compared to fiat. When you hit the jackpot, you might be able to withdraw it in one go. The speed of the transaction might vary depending on how busy the network currently is.
- Mobile Wallets. This option comes in particularly handy for those who gamble on the go on their smartphones.
- Prepaid Cards. This is a remarkably safe payment option because you don’t need to reveal your personal data when using it.
Deposits are usually instant. When you withdraw funds, the administrators of new casinos will strive to confirm your request as quickly as possible.
Before requesting your first withdrawal, you’ll need to verify your identity with copies of your private documents. The process of verification might take a few days, especially when many new clients sign up for the casino. Yet the teams of new gambling platforms try to process verification requests as promptly as they can.
Some gambling platforms facilitate the purchase of cryptocurrencies by redirecting their users to reliable exchanges. It should take you just a few minutes to buy the necessary coin.
The Newest Mobile Casinos In Canada
New Canadian online casinos become available in two formats simultaneously: as a desktop site and a mobile app and/or a mobile-responsive site. Their mobile versions feature the same functionality as their desktop counterparts and load very quickly. Their interfaces adapt to small displays and it should be very convenient for you to push all the buttons. You should be able to launch a mobile-optimized casino site in any smartphone browser. A gambling app of a new platform should be compatible with nearly any modern smartphone, regardless of its brand and operating system.
Many older online casinos also have mobile versions. But they might be a bit less user-friendly and fail to feature some of the games.
New Casinos Game Providers
To be able to compete with established casinos, new gambling platforms feature extensive games catalogs. They purchase games from world-famous providers whose every new title quickly becomes a hit. Most games in new online casinos are perfectly adapted to the mobile format. You can launch them in your mobile browser or the casino’s mobile app and they will nicely fit the size of your smartphone.
Best Mobile Casinos Online
We compiled this rating for those who’re looking for top-notch mobile casinos. Below, you’ll discover our hand-picked list of top mobile gambling platforms and our reviews on them.
Best Bonus Casinos
Here, we would like to share with you a list of gambling platforms that feature the most profitable bonuses. Also, here you can read reviews about using these promotional offers.
Real Money Canadian casinos
Below, you’ll find our rating of new Canadian online casinos where you can gamble for real cash. If you’re lucky, you might hit a big win there or even a multi-million jackpot!
Best Live Casinos Online
If live dealer games are your favorite ones, feel free to check the rating below. There, we have listed top online casinos with live dealers and you’ll be able to read our reviews about them.
Trends in Casino Gambling
New casinos gladly embrace new technologies. This gives them a significant competitive edge and enables them to entertain their clients better.
Cryptocurrencies were already mentioned above — and this is one of the most important trends of recent years. Crypto payments allow players to stay anonymous and separate their gambling budgets from that part of savings that they use for everyday purchases. Also, cryptocurrencies eliminate the need for conversion that might take place with fiat currencies and involve a fee.
Augmented reality and virtual reality. The difference between them consists in the following: with the latter, you completely disconnect from the real world that surrounds you. With the former, you see elements of augmented reality that are added to your real-life (for instance, you can see virtual cards on a table where there are no physical cards). AR and VR make the gambling process highly emotional.
Also, games become more sophisticated and aesthetically appealing. Developers build true masterpieces with unique visuals, catchy soundtracks and exciting rules.
A casino that would like to introduce a new technology should be ready to invest a lot of money in it. Older casinos might not be able to avoid such expenses. They need to upgrade their sites and apps. It’s always more challenging to maintain the existing system and keep it relevant rather than buy and install something new from scratch. For newer platforms, it should be easier to attract investors who eagerly support new technologies.
What's the newest online casino?
Where can I find all new online casinos?
Is it worth trusting the newest casino?
Are brand new online casino sites safe?
Do new casinos offer no deposit bonus?
Some new gambling platforms offer deposit bonuses to their customers while others don't. No-deposit offers usually have higher wagers than their deposit counterparts, so it might be more reasonable to use the latter sometimes. Plus, some gambling platforms might require you to deposit a certain amount in cash before being allowed to withdraw the winnings that you made thanks to a no-deposit bonus.